Our evangelistic team called LORD’S EVANGELISTIC TEAM (LET) has seen God single out and draw people to Himself in evangelism crusades.God uses His people, the church, to share and bring those who need to make a decision, the Gospel is preached and the people respond.Some people mock, some weep tears of joy, some go away sad, but many come and find real Life in Jesus Christ. My prayer is that you will catch hold of God’s vision to reach the whole world for Christ. One thing we all must remember is that our world begins right where we are, our home town, our city, our country! It can be done but it will not be done unless we rise up and step out by faith.
This is a ministry that is so delicate to the body of Christ. It is through this ministry that many lives have changed and entered into His fabulous kingdom, of which we at the life Restoration love with a passion.
The LORD’S Revival Ministries takes this ministry very serious and has placed a lot of emphasis on it. It is headed by Pastor Joseph Kiyimba who works with a selected army of ministers that are joined together for the winning of souls into the kingdom.
Ensure that the congregation reaches out to people with the good news of Jesus Christ and receives them into its care, so that these persons may develop a personal relationship with God and live as Christ disciples.
1. Become familiar with the overall vision and ministry goals of the congregation and write objectives to help achieve these goals through the evangelism ministry.
2. Write policies and procedures regarding congregational evangelism efforts.
3. Work with pastor(s) and administrative board/council/leadership team to make evangelism a vital part of the congregation’s ministry.
4. Care for all members of the congregation (including those who are inactive), as well as persons who are not members of any congregation, helping them know and respond to the love of God in
Christ, and accept Christ as their personal savior.
5. Work with all groups and persons in the congregation to keep an updated prospect file and provide for visitation ministries.
6. Set goals for congregational growth and plan specific evangelistic events and missions.
7. Identify, enlist, train and support leaders (e.g., special event coordinator, visitation and follow up teams) for the congregation’s evangelism ministries.
8. Read and discuss resources that assist the congregation in its ministry of evangelism.